I am Groot.
I will defend Donna Noble until I die.
Looking at Donna Noble haters like
"the ice bucket challenge is stupid and it’s not really raising any money or awareness"
WOULD YOUTUBE STOP AUTOPLAYING VIDEOS WHEN I AM SCROLLING
all i want is attention but only from certain people
I forgot to post this night of, but at the Seattle show there was a guy who had a REAL wtnv tattoo. And he is planning on getting a full sleeve.
If anyone knows this guy and knows his tumblr, let me know please!
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
It is frustrating how Clara Oswald, the companion with the most independence from the Doctor (full time job, own flat, only travels one day a week, etc), is the one people insist is most dependent on the Doctor and has her whole life revolve around him.
"Neil deGrasse Tyson" - Illustration by samspratt
Finally got around to wrapping up this portrait of everyone’s favorite astrophysicist. With his huge impact on new generations of aspiring scientists, I knew I wanted the background to be children’s space drawings. With my 6 year-old niece’s planetary masterpieces as inspiration, I did my best imitation with my left hand. (prints available here)
Pick as applicable!
Plate VII. Fig. A. Squid throwing out a defensive smoke screen of sepia ink. Fig. B. Deep sea prawn emitting a luminescent defensive cloud. 1926.